Freelance Content Writers
Remote | Work from home
- Work across one or more of the following domains – social media; website and blogs; grant proposals;marketing brochures; communication material for partners.
- Create engaging and user-focused content of high quality
- Employ visual and graphical aid to support the content
- Ensure that the content is in consonance with the organization’s brand, image and philosophy.
- Has at least a Bachelor’s degree with experience in content creating roles.
- Has excellent professional writing skills.
- Works well with minimum supervision.
- Can work with occasional tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Well versed with technical terminologies and trends in domains mentioned above.
- Can efficiently respond to regular briefing over phone calls and convert that into required deliverable in a timely manner.
- Candidates with some exposure and experience in social entrepreneurship or non-profit sector would be preferred.
1. Mutually negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience
2. Flexibility to pay on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or project basis.
To Apply please fill the form below
Tags: communication manager, marketing manager, communication jobs, marketing jobs, marketing ngo, marketing manager ngo, marketing career ngo