Part-time | Anywhere in India
1) Google Ad Word:
- Planning, preparing & executing strategy including keyword research and search engine advertising.
- Setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Setting up remarketing tags.
- Creating ads, setting and optimizing cost and bids.
- Writing & testing ad copy and launching new advertising programs.
- Optimizing bids & keywords across multiple websites inline.
- Working on ongoing campaign management - designing the budget and executing campaigns successfully.
- Monitoring Google Analytics, undertaking a website traffic analysis.
- Working on UI/ UX of web pages.
- Integrating pages to servers.
- Optimizing the web pages, on the basis of SEO and pages load speed.
- Learn to architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
- Contribute to the backend responsibilities as and when required.
3) Excel and Data Entry:
- Enter and Update customer data by inserting related information from source documents within the limits.
- Ensure the entries are correct and complete.
- Cross-refer data reports with customer logs.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Respond to internal requests for access to protected files.
- Contact customers to clarify incomplete or unclear data.
- Visit customers as an when required to collect data.
- Follow up with sales guys/coordinate with customer service to collect data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JS and CMSs.
- Knowledge of angular, react, and node js is a plus.
Duration: 3 months
Stipend: Based on experience and time commitment
- Opportunity to work on an actual digital marketing project individually or as a team under guidance of experts.
- Gain experience in digital marketing tools.
- Certificate upon successful completion of internship.
- Letter of recommendation to exceptional performers.
Eligibility: The offer is open to all courses provided the candidate meets the skill requirement. Please ensure you have adequately proved your skill through your CV submission.
-Short Assigment to assess skill
-Personal Interview Round