Full Time | Anywhere in India
- Responsible for enhancing the internal organization processes and infrastructure that will allow AFI to continue to grow and fulfill its mission
- Support and advise the President in decision making
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: letters of agreement, contracts, leases, and other legal documents and agreements
- Office management: Oversee administrative functions for all AFI offices nationwide
Candidates based out of Bangalore will be preferred.
- Strong operational experience
- High level of self-motivation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Development sector
- Experience in a top-tier consultancy is also a plus
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification: Post Graduate or Higher
To Apply please fill the form below
Tags: communication manager, marketing manager, communication jobs, marketing jobs, marketing ngo, marketing manager ngo, marketing career ngo