Part-time | Anywhere in India
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Design and create overall look and feel for graphics projects.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Brainstorm with Marketing team on the best ways to use visual medium to develop communication strategies.
Duration: 3 months
Stipend: Based on experience and time commitment
- Up to date knowledge in Design, Illustrator, Photoshop , Canva etc.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Must have excellent aesthetic sense.
- Opportunity to work on an actual design project individually or as a team under guidance of an expert.
- Opportunity to present your work to the AFI team. Best projects will have a chance to have their work published on the AFI website.
- Certificate upon successful completion of internship.
- Letter of recommendation to exceptional performers.