Bangalore, India | Full-time
Action For India, an NGO, based in Delhi, India, is looking for an Executive Assistant to President and Senior management. EA will Perform a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President and management including: managing calendar of appointments, research tasks, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns, documenting meeting minutes, and engaging with the team to ensure closures of open issues.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years of relevant experience preferably working with social enterprises or non-profits and must share a passion for working with an organization that helps improve social conditions in India.
- This position will require a responsible and flexible personality that can work in a fast-changing environment.
- 3-5 years experience as executive assistant to people in senior management such as president , MD, CEO etc will be desirable.
- Proven track record of high level administration and secretarial support involving efficient handling of top and confidential correspondence.
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships and partnerships with key stakeholder.
- smartly and intuitively manage and maintain calendars, travel, conferences, and making changes to appointments.
- Have good writing and communication skills to prepare responses to routine memos and correspondence. Answer or direct to appropriate team member when President//team members are travelling.
- Detail orientation and ability to do follow-ups/ generate reminders so critical deadlines are not missed
- Problem solving attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to escalate issues at the right time to president and Management
- Able to interact with team members and help new employees/ interns/ consultants on-board.
Position Type: Part-time – With possibility of conversion to a full-time role; Work from home option available
Compensation: Will be commensurate with experience