Part-time | Anywhere in India
- Assisting in the management of all social media handles.
- Developing new strategies on social media campaigns to increase traction and engagement.
- Understand the basics of SEO and apply them to AFI's digital presence.
- Copywriting for AFI social media handles.
- Maintain databases for social media handles.
- Handling the management of all external communications of AFI.
- Writing content for the website, emails, social media etc.
Duration: 3 months
Stipend: Based on experience and time commitment
- Open to all courses.
- Up to date knowledge of social media and user engagement practices.
- Understand the basics of digital marketing and its relevance.
- A passion to use social media platforms as an effective means to communicate with audiences.
- Good understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands on social media.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to write short, crsip, catchy and effective content.
- A creative bend of mind and the ability to think outside the box.
- Opportunity to work on an actual design project individually or as a team under guidance of an expert.
- Gain experience in digital marketing tools.
- Certificate upon successful completion of internship.
- Letter of recommendation to exceptional performers.